Friday, August 28, 2009

240

Um, what? I took the word celebration to new heights. I guess I was excited about getting a job?

So we had a NAWMBA event. NAWMBA is like the artist formerly known as Prince. No one knows how to say that effing acronym, and it looks disturbingly similar to NAMBLA. After the event, a dinner of 4 girls snowballed into 18 girls at Bang. I started toasting to "women," and I ended with a $200 tab that paid for 4 of my "peers" and a hell of a lot of prosecco. I'm putting the quotes in there because apparently I kept air quoting everything I said. Regardless, we met up with some boys and let's say any night that ends with me challenging Suhey to any college-inspired contest is a good night.

Hours from promising to stop being a mess to actually being a mess: 27

Miles left: 384

No comments:

Post a Comment