7.1.18. Day 1 of Bermuda. I got in midday and took a cab down to the Coral Beach Club. We had dinner at the clubhouse, which Anna vowed we would not repeat for the rest of the trip. Lucy watched shows the whole time and there was nothing for the two nuggets to eat. However, I did get to watch Dad and J interact. They have become obsessed with each other. J can sit in my dad's lap for an hour, talking about volcanos and airplanes and science. It is so sweet.
Monday, September 10, 2018
182
7.1.18. Day 1 of Bermuda. I got in midday and took a cab down to the Coral Beach Club. We had dinner at the clubhouse, which Anna vowed we would not repeat for the rest of the trip. Lucy watched shows the whole time and there was nothing for the two nuggets to eat. However, I did get to watch Dad and J interact. They have become obsessed with each other. J can sit in my dad's lap for an hour, talking about volcanos and airplanes and science. It is so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment