Sunday, January 11, 2009

11

At the Moonstruck Diner with the ladies after a long but fun weekend. We spent $100 and HSBC believed it was suspicious activity. At one point during our order, the waitress cautioned us that we were being overzealous. I learned an important lesson that greek food, while not on the menu, is always available. In a brief pause in the conversation, Whitney interjected with the non-sequitor: "I am normal." She later corrected herself with the follow-up non-sequitor: "Ok maybe I'm a little weird." On the ride home, I asked Anna what was good about living in New York. Her response was: "The great thing is that you can get anything or do anything whenever you want. Oh, except kayaking." Miles left: 986.5

1 comment:

  1. you can kayak in nyc! I did it in a pier off chelsea piers over the summer. it's gross with the trash, condoms, and random pieces of clothing, but kind of ridiculously awesome.

    ReplyDelete