Saturday, October 17, 2009

290

This might be my favorite picture of Brian of all time. I wasn't allowed to post it until he dominated at the Mustache Competition on Saturday night (obvi... I mean look at this outfit, it is absurd. Even more absurd is that each of these items was legitimately touted as viable daytime wear at Target, though granted some items were from the women's collection). Shopping for the costume with him was as close as I could get to being at the event... instead, I spent the weekend shooting the shiz with core four + extended family and chilling at the Holiday Inn. I love how my parents insist on eating any food that's free, even if it's the terrible buffet at Holiday Inn. ("It's the principle, Catherine.") Anna asked if the continental breakfast was actually a fried egg in a sealed envelope... to which my mom replied: No, it was worse.

On another no less important note, I downloaded an iPhone app that digitally changes your voice to sound like T-Pain. Sproulie: 1, Old Sproulie with the motorola chocolate that never impersonated a sweet rap artist: 0.

Miles left: 230

No comments:

Post a Comment