
This weekend surprised me by being... well, the best weekend EVER. Pink party was good start... quite frankly any night that ends up with me saving the Texan from the oblivion ("please come get me... I'm sitting cross-legged alone at the corner of Sunset Ave. and Jefferson Ridge and I have no cell service") is bound to be a night full of adventures. Saturday turned into the most productive day Nicki and I had had in a long time... and also didn't involve changing out of sweatpants until 8pm, when we went for a 5 mile run and out for "just a glass of wine." One glass of wine turned into sweet potato bowling, chicken, White Spot (where we saw two undergrads fight each other, amazing), three of the nicest compliments I have ever received, dancing, dancing, dancing, and dancing. Best weekend ever.
Miles left: 198.5
No comments:
Post a Comment