2.23.18. V and I headed to the upper west side for a night of ballet and fancy cocktails. We went to Romeo and Juliet, and because I'm running 1,000,000mi/hour these days, I didn't realize what the story was until 2 scenes in. After the show, we dabbled in the best smoky tequila cocktail we've ever had at The Office NYC - an offshoot of The Aviary from Chicago. On floor 35 of the Mandarin Oriental, its views of Central Park are just short of spectacular. Plus, we got to see a whiskey bottle from the 1940s! Restaurant #10: The Leopard at Hotel des Artistes.
Sunday, March 4, 2018
54
2.23.18. V and I headed to the upper west side for a night of ballet and fancy cocktails. We went to Romeo and Juliet, and because I'm running 1,000,000mi/hour these days, I didn't realize what the story was until 2 scenes in. After the show, we dabbled in the best smoky tequila cocktail we've ever had at The Office NYC - an offshoot of The Aviary from Chicago. On floor 35 of the Mandarin Oriental, its views of Central Park are just short of spectacular. Plus, we got to see a whiskey bottle from the 1940s! Restaurant #10: The Leopard at Hotel des Artistes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment