3.13.18. Today was a day of views. We opted out of skiing and instead took the gondola to the top of Corvatsch, watching these two skiers make their own path up the mountain. Then we headed over to Muottas Muragl to ride the rail car and sled down the mountain. It was shockingly dangerous... I watched a woman injure her knee flying into a wall, just after watching a couple of kids fly off a snow pile into a drift. I guess that's what you can expect for sleds that don't have brakes and don't have steering.
Saturday, March 31, 2018
72
3.13.18. Today was a day of views. We opted out of skiing and instead took the gondola to the top of Corvatsch, watching these two skiers make their own path up the mountain. Then we headed over to Muottas Muragl to ride the rail car and sled down the mountain. It was shockingly dangerous... I watched a woman injure her knee flying into a wall, just after watching a couple of kids fly off a snow pile into a drift. I guess that's what you can expect for sleds that don't have brakes and don't have steering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment