8.1.18. I flew in on the early morning flight to Seattle, which feels both familiar and strange at the same time. It's only been a year, but it already feels like I dreamt my time there. I took the afternoon to meet up with F for a beer at Chuck's Hop Stop, and then we went back to his house to meet R. Afterwards, we had dinner at Mamnoon, attempted to go to Rock Box, and called an early night. I've missed this crew.
Sunday, October 21, 2018
213
8.1.18. I flew in on the early morning flight to Seattle, which feels both familiar and strange at the same time. It's only been a year, but it already feels like I dreamt my time there. I took the afternoon to meet up with F for a beer at Chuck's Hop Stop, and then we went back to his house to meet R. Afterwards, we had dinner at Mamnoon, attempted to go to Rock Box, and called an early night. I've missed this crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment