8.6.18. I went blond!! I made an appointment with my old hair dresser in Seattle, and we took a risk. I think it's so fun. I met up with I who was back in town for her last days in Seattle ever. We talked about life at L'Oreal (or what could ever exist after), and what it will be like for her to go back to Paris. Afterwards, I met C for a little FlyWheel followed by Red Cow. The burger hasn't changed (phew).
Sunday, October 21, 2018
218
8.6.18. I went blond!! I made an appointment with my old hair dresser in Seattle, and we took a risk. I think it's so fun. I met up with I who was back in town for her last days in Seattle ever. We talked about life at L'Oreal (or what could ever exist after), and what it will be like for her to go back to Paris. Afterwards, I met C for a little FlyWheel followed by Red Cow. The burger hasn't changed (phew).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment