8.8.18. I miss Jenny! Thought she seems to be having an excellent time without me. I made my way over to C&C's for the night. C got in a bike accident last week and broke his hip, collar bone, and potentially tore his rotator cuff. We cancelled the grand hiking trip plans and instead met up with the old Wyoming crew for happy hour. I met J&B's new twin babies, caught up with M, and then headed back to stay at the C's. C can't even move... poor guy.
Sunday, October 21, 2018
220
8.8.18. I miss Jenny! Thought she seems to be having an excellent time without me. I made my way over to C&C's for the night. C got in a bike accident last week and broke his hip, collar bone, and potentially tore his rotator cuff. We cancelled the grand hiking trip plans and instead met up with the old Wyoming crew for happy hour. I met J&B's new twin babies, caught up with M, and then headed back to stay at the C's. C can't even move... poor guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment