Day 2. This may look familiar because it is yet again all I did today with two exceptions: mimosas at Caroline and Trey's house, and Buenos Aires story time with Norts. I almost passed out standing up at Caroline's, and on the way home, came to a complete stop at a green light. I think Jamie was afraid for her life. After Norts left, I fell asleep for an additional 4 hours before getting sushi with Nicole and deciding I should probably see a doctor at some point. Miles left: 803
Sunday, March 22, 2009
81
Day 2. This may look familiar because it is yet again all I did today with two exceptions: mimosas at Caroline and Trey's house, and Buenos Aires story time with Norts. I almost passed out standing up at Caroline's, and on the way home, came to a complete stop at a green light. I think Jamie was afraid for her life. After Norts left, I fell asleep for an additional 4 hours before getting sushi with Nicole and deciding I should probably see a doctor at some point. Miles left: 803
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment