After disorienting in the AM and hearing quite possibly the best that's what she said ever pulled off at the school, I headed out to the park for a celebratory game of soccer. We played for two hours and I realized after 10 minutes how out of shape I am. I ended up scoring quite a bit (like a lax grad student at Three(.) on sorority night) and one boy said that he "didn't expect that at all." Come on boys, as Phoebe once said, I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than a pretty blond girl with an ass that won't quit. Anyway, DDays was this weekend, so we all trucked out to King Family Vineyards, where I captured this fine example of a member of LT19. Plaid pants, baby in green paisley dress, and double fisting two finished wine glasses. We don't mess around in LT19. KMart brought it to my attention that LT19 has a monopoly over all written and oral communications at the school. Take that LT1!
Website of the day: http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/
Miles left: 706
No comments:
Post a Comment