Wednesday, May 27, 2009

147

Second day of work, and I already smell strongly like night time entertainment due to the excessive trial perfume I've been experimenting with. I walked the three miles home from work today which was relaxing and ended in me finding the Guinness Book of World Records record holder for salad with the most goat cheese - I win! After the salad, I met up with Berna to surprise Rory for her birthday. Stupidly I forgot to take a picture with Rory, but I did take a picture of this man carrying his dog on the way to work. I got incredibly confused on the way over to Rory's because apparently there is a Little West 12th street AND a regular West 12th street. Little West 12th comes after 13th... then there are a bunch of other random unpronouncable streets like Bethune, and eventually comes the "real" 12th. Seriously New York? Between Little West 12th, the half addresses, and your lack of cell service in subways, I'd think I was in the middle ages. That being said, you do make a good cupcake. I got really sad when Berna showed up with Magnolia cupcakes and then gave them ALL to Rory. Jeeze, Rory, happy birthday, I guess, whatever.

Restaurant of the day: Rusty Knot (west village)

Miles left: 618

1 comment:

  1. That's about as bad as EVERYTHING in Atlanta being Peachtree or multiple streets with the same name, but different endings - place, avenue, street, drive... they couldn't just make up words like the rest of the world?

    ReplyDelete