Thursday, May 28, 2009

148

I traveled 2 hours to get to Morristown, NJ today for focus groups... then turned right around after 4 hours (and a free lunch!) to take the train back for another 2 hours. At least the day ended with a company happy hour. I had planned to save my picture of the day for Kelly because she got home today, but then she pulled some "I'm on Europe time" BS and decided to fall asleep. So, in true every-day-is-a-story fashion, I walked home trying to find a picture, and when I got back to Kelly's having not found one, I just took a random right and kept walking. I ended up walking down the West Side Highway for a while until I came across this old pier that's been left to rot away. It seems strange that in a place that renews itself as frequently as New York does, every now and then you find a ghost town. 

Restaurant of the day: Bryant Park Grill (midtown east)

Miles left: 616.5

1 comment: