
You know what's better than watching one sporting event at Suhey's house? Watching four. Other than the brief 2 hour hiatus taken by yours truly to study DAO and whine about the ELA, I spent from 1:30pm until midnight at Kevin's house to watch sports. Here we are watching the Kentucky derby, an event that lost Parkinson $1,000 and caused Josh W. to make the outrageous declaration that he was never again betting on the derby. I enjoyed everything the jockey said, mostly because I had no idea what he was saying. The night ended with a Bollywood party and a stolen ("borrowed") keg in Liz N's apartment. Dance party!! I found Kevin wandering around Ivy G at 3:30am with a hard hat on and drove him home. In preparation for Cinco de Mayo, I purchased $125 worth of Mexican food, including 14 avocados, that is currently sitting in my kitchen waiting to be enjoyed alongside a marg and pinata.
Miles left: 706
No comments:
Post a Comment